Amber / Early Years Foundation Stage
Have you had fun in the snow?
Have you been able to build a snowman yet?
Have you made lots of footprints in the snow?
You might like to try some of these snow-themed activities tomorrow or over the weekend...
1. Build or draw a snowman.
* What did you use for the buttons/arms/face?
* How many buttons do you have?
* What is your snowman called?
* Make up a story about your snowman.
-Bring your drawing/photograph into school and share with your friends.
2. Draw and write in the snow.
* Use your finger or a stick to make patterns in the snow.
*Can you write your name?
*Can you write some numbers?
3. Look for footprints in the snow.
* Can you see where people have been walking?
*Can you spot any other prints? Who made these footprints?
* Can you make footprints too?
Remember to stay safe in the snow and keep warm! We look forward to seeing everyone back in school next week.